The purpose of this document is to set out the privacy entitlements of Data Subjects, as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), of living persons. Privacy can only apply to information that is not already in the public domain and GDPR only applies to such personal data.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union Regulation that sets out the data entitlements of data subjects and the obligations of those who process the personal data of data subjects. GDPR seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU.
Information about us
GCL Group, the trading name of Eoin Gorman Contracts Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “GCL Group”) is the data controller for any personal information you supply to us in relation to the recruitment process and when registering as a client or candidate.
Our full postal address is:
Unit 3, Crookstown Business Park, Ballitore, Co. Kildare
Telephone Number: 059 862 3349
Email Address: email@example.com
What does this policy cover?
By law, you have a number of rights when it comes to your personal data. Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from the data protection regulator in your country (within Republic of Ireland, visit the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner).
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
What data do we collect?
We collect the personal data you provide to us during the registration process and any further personal data you provide to update your registration details from time to time. This personal data includes:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, telephone numbers etc.
- demographic information such as location and preferences
- CV’s and cover letter
- Employment history and education details
Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
How do we use your data?
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- To create a profile for you and provide recruitment and job-seeking services that you have requested, either in relation to a specific job or for other job opportunities in the future
- To share your information with clients against specific job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so.
- To share with clients or other third parties with your consent for background or reference checking.
- To send promotional emails about new job opportunities or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To notify you of changes to our services.
How and where do we store your data?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We will not keep your personal data for any purpose for longer than is necessary and we will only retain the relevant personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose. If you tell us, at any time, that you no longer want to have an account, then we will delete your personal data from our records.
Do we share your data?
We may share your personal data with any member of GCL Group.
How can you control your data?
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to us processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at the address above.
Your right to withhold information
Information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
How can you access your data?
If you wish to access your data, a request must be submitted in writing to: GCL Group, Privacy Officer or email email@example.com
In order to protect your privacy, you may be asked to provide suitable proof of identification before we can process your request.
© Copyright GCL Group